You have to keep the efficiency of your domestic heating and cooling solutions at a peak for many reasons. To begin with, it saves a lot of your money by consuming less energy. Secondly, it continues to give you comfort for a long time. Thirdly, it helps the environment, which is very important today.
Maximize The Potential Of Your HVAC
So, let us find out what to do to increase the life of your heating and cooling appliance and thereby maximize its potential.
- First, you have to lessen the air leaks from your home. Put weatherstripping around the doors and cover the windows with caulk. If your home has single-pane windows, install double-pane ones in their places.
- You also have to clean the filters of your Sawyers AC and heater regularly. This will improve the flow of air across the rooms. When seasons change, you should check the filter and clean accordingly.
- Every three months, clean with a vacuum cleaner.
- Get annual checkups done by an experienced professional. If your AC or heating system becomes suddenly noisy or feels warm to the touch, contact a professional maintenance specialist immediately. Contact the vendor who sold you the system to know if they can provide this service.
- Shut the doors and windows of the room you are not using. This will increase your comfort level to a great degree because the load on your heater or AC will be reduced drastically.
- To get the most out of your heater or air-conditioner, buy one according to the size of your room. If it is too large, it will consume a lot of energy and cost you a lot of money. On the other hand, maintaining a comfortable room temperature will be difficult for it if it is too small.
- Pre-program the timers and temperature settings to consume less energy when you are not in the room.
If you do not use your cooling/heating appliance at its maximum capacity all the time, it will naturally last a long time. Did you know that due to a lack of routine maintenance, average Air Conditioning solutions become around 5% less efficient every year? Cover the compressor during winter, remove window ACs, and re-install them in the summer. This boosts their longevity.
Boost Heater Efficiency Even Further
As for heaters, you can boost their efficiency further by following these few steps:
- Dust the radiator and register of baseboard heaters regularly with a vacuum cleaner.
- Rearrange large furniture so they do not block the heat from spreading into your room.
- Remember to turn off the exhaust fans when you leave your bathroom and kitchen. If you keep them running, the heat can escape from your rooms.
These were some advice on getting the most out of your heating and cooling solutions. I hope it will help you.
We offer HVAC maintenance services in the following areas:
- • Modesto AC repair and maintenance
- • Escalon AC repair and maintenance
- • Chico AC repair and maintenance
- • Ceres AC repair and maintenance
- • Atwater AC repair and maintenance
- • Newman AC repair and maintenance
- • Discovery Bay AC repair and maintenance
- • Latrop AC repair and maintenance
- • Gustine AC repair and maintenance
- • Turlock AC repair and maintenance
- • Lodi AC repair and maintenance
- • Elk Grove AC repair and maintenance
- • Los Banos AC repair and maintenance
- • Tracy AC repair and maintenance
- • Stockton AC repair and maintenance
- • Oakdale AC repair and maintenance
- • Manteca AC repair and maintenance
- • Galt AC repair and maintenance
Please leave us a review or learn more about our Modesto AC repair services today!