Rheem named us here at Derek Sawyer’s Heating & Air Conditioning, one of their Top Pros of 2020! But that begs the question: What are the Rheem Top Pros and Pro Partner programs? Well, all the elite professionals who’ve earned the honor are a cut above the competition. They’re more knowledgeable about all aspects of installing, repairing, and maintaining Rheem plumbing and HVAC systems. Rheem holds these pros to the highest standards of customer service, training, and expertise. To maintain eligibility in the program, Pro Partners must achieve a minimum 4-star customer service rating each yea (based on verified Rheem online reviews).
Moreover, all Top Pros and Pro Partners provide the following:
- Expertise. Every year, Pro Partners complete advanced technical and professional training, so they become experts in providing you with the best service and advice on all Rheem Technologies and solutions.
- Value. With exclusive Pro Partner financing options and promotional offers, Pro Partners can offer you a better value on Rheem equipment and installations—making it easier to afford the solution that’s best for you.
Additionally, you can expect the following from all Rheem Top Pros:
- Accountability. Dependable, safe, and satisfactory installation and service of high performing Rheem products is so important to your experience that Rheem holds Pro Partners accountable for everything they do
- Authentication. Providing trusted, customer recommended service is one of the hallmarks of the Pro Partner program, so Rheem authenticates online ratings & reviews
- Evaluation. Pro Partners must continually deliver exceptional customer service and meet the highest program standards, so Rheem evaluates our pros each year