HVAC SAFETY INSPECTIONS FOR STOCKTON, CA
How safe is your home? And when was the last time you performed a safety inspection? If it has been a while since your last safety audit, you shouldn’t put off this task any longer. Schedule a professional home air services safety inspection today for your home in Stockton, CA, or the surrounding area.
Make Sure Your Home Is Safe
HVAC safety inspections protect you, your family, and your home by apprising you of lurking dangers and health hazards. These inspections also provide you with peace of mind that the environment in your home is healthy and safe. At Derek Sawyer’s Heating & Air Conditioning, here are just a few of the things we check during a home safety inspection:
- Airflow. We’ll help you locate hot and cold spots throughout your house. Our professionals will also advise you on how to promote more even airflow.
- Ductwork. We’ll check your ducts for leaks that could be responsible for high energy bills. Other things we’ll look for include asbestos, pests, and pollutants.
- Gas appliances. Our inspectors will make sure your gas appliances function correctly and don’t pose a threat to you or your home.
- Humidity levels. The optimal humidity level in a home is typically between 40 and 50 percent. We can determine the humidity level in your home and help you achieve a healthier level if necessary. Note that too much humidity can cause mold growth, whereas too little humidity can cause dry skin and sinus issues.
- HVAC equipment. We’ll inspect your HVAC equipment to ensure it’s functioning efficiently. HVAC safety inspection services help to catch any issues before they progress into costly breakdowns.
- Smoke detectors. It’s not enough to simply have smoke detectors in the house. You also need to inspect them regularly, which is a service we can provide.
As you can see, a home safety inspection can be invaluable in defending the health and safety of you and your family.
Contact Us Today
Don’t wait to schedule your home safety inspection. Call Derek Sawyer’s Heating & Air Conditioning today for a thorough audit of your home’s indoor air quality and environment. You can reach our Stockton, CA, office at 209-247-1245.